Monday, September 28, 2009

Job Opening! Start a Career in Penshoppe

Store Supervisor for Penshoppe/Oxygen/Memo/Forme/Regatta — Manila

* Location: Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines

Golden ABC


With over 20 years in the marketplace, six own brands, more than 350
stores and a combined workforce of over 1000 employees, Golden ABC has
grown to become one of the Philippine's biggest and most dynamic brand
builders. Golden ABC owns the brands PENSHOPPE, OXYGEN, MEMO and FORME.
With presence all over the country, the company is also keen to expand
internationally. Now with stores in China, international franchises
across the Middle East and South East are also being forged.

Golden
ABC aims to be the leading fashion company in the Philippines that
passionately provides total customer satisfaction. It operates as a
world class organization by being committed to the spirit of
enterprise, professionalism, integrity and service.

Store Supervisor
(LIMKETKAI, QUEZON CITY, PASAY, MANDALUYONG, MAKATI, MANILA)

Responsibilities:

* Responsible
for the over-all sales supervision of the store. Entry-level functional
supervisor to be trained in the skillful use of multiple management
functions and its applications.

Requirements:

* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants
must be willing to work in Limketkai, Quezon City, Pasay, Mandaluyon, Makati, Manila)
* Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
* 10 Full-Time positions available.
* Not more than 32 years old.

If you have what it takes, join us and reap the rewards!
*HMO
*Life & Accident Insurance
*Annual Performance Bonus
*Various Incentives
*30 days leave credits
*2 rest days a week
*National Conferences
*Uniform Benefit
*Training & Development Program
*Highly Competitive Salary
*Employee Discount Privilege"));

-- Want to know more about this opening? Click here.

14 comments:

  1. hi just wanna ask if you still hiring in store supervisor.im roy lugtu 27 of age and i've been working since 2006 to 2011 in a retail industry.heres my number 09208524525 09172566100

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi this is mylene Amarante graduated at New Era University as Bachelor of Science major in Biology applying for management trainee and I,ve been working for almost 8 years on sales,I can work under pressure.you can contact me on this # 0929208983.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good day ! i just want to ask if your company still have a job opening ? i wish to apply in your company in any branch at full time work. here's my number 09053571195
    thank you so much and more power !

    ReplyDelete
  4. good day! im julius narciso graduated of four year course applying for any position,i was just hoping that u will be giving my instant request.i have my own skills that is needed in this job and i am very humble to accept it for what position that you have been givin to me.here's my no.09465454291

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day!Im Charol M. Villanoche,im a college level and i have 1 year experience in selling where i can offer my knowledge and skills in your company.i hope you would give me the opputunity to work with your company...here's my number #09202022757

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also want to be a part of your team.. How? Im a fresh grad.. Contact me 09212428613

    ReplyDelete
  7. good day im sherlaine L custodio i just wanna ask if you still hiring CASHIER or CUSTOMER ASSISTANT and i have experience like MOSSIMO , MOSSIMO KIDS , TRIBAL , HANGTEN , MENTAL , BABY GUESS , FOLDED & HUNG. plz tex me 0928 7260 075 & 0921 2413 058 tnx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to know if they are still hiring..I am interested in applying..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to know if they are still hiring..I am interested in applying..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. good day im Lester Jero Ibanez fresh graduated of Business Administration applying for any position. here's my contact number 0927 889 5362 & 0910 737 6471

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning po! Can you accept to Deaf would interest applying at Company Penshoppe? Also me Deaf . Can be apply to position Lady Sale Crew and Administrative Assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you still hiring for the administrative assistant and lady sales crew.?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi good day.. Are you still hiring for supervisor? I have a 5 years experienced as a cashier supervisor /store supervisor. Here's my no. 09267136887.I hope you will contact me. Thanks. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, good day! Just want to know if you have hiring in Pampanga area for Supervisor or Manager and im willing to apply? any feedback please refer to my phone number - 09063050610

    ReplyDelete